Choosing Your Wedding Dress: Knowing Your Budget, Style, And Size Ahead Of Time Can Help

It's exciting to pick out your wedding dress. When you are ready to go shopping, it's good to know what your budget is ahead of time. While you may find a dress that is more expensive that you absolutely have to own, it's still helpful to have a target price in mind. In addition, knowing what style you are searching for and what works best with your body type can make shopping a little easier.

DIY Obituaries: The Wisdom Of Prewriting Your Own Death Notice

If pre-writing one's own obituary seems ghoulish or even vain to you, it's understandable. Most people don't want to think about the time when it will be a necessity.  But tackling the inevitable task of crafting an obituary can actually be freeing and fun. You don't have to worry that people you love will be left out of the obituary. You don't have to wonder what the papers will say about you after you're gone.

Why You Need Both A Sponsor And A Therapist In Addiction Recovery

Recovering from an addiction to alcohol is one of the hardest things that many addicts ever do, but it is very much possible. Thousands upon thousands of people across the country are able to take control of their lives once again and live happily without alcohol. As they say in 12-step meetings, recovery works if you are willing to put the work in. It's important to set yourself up for success by creating a strong support network that you can rely on in times of need.

Adopted Children And Psychological Problems

Less than 2% of children in the United States are adopted. However, every single one of those children has a burden that the other 98% of children don't experience. This extra burden could explain why, despite the low percentage of adopted children, they make up 25 - 35% of youth correctional facilities. Even though 90% of adopted children express positive feelings toward their adoption and their adopted family, these children still face emotional issues that adopted parents need to be ready to manage.